I finally got a chance to put the skis on the water!
Unfortunatly after little less than an hour of riding, the Blaster started to act up. It woud run fine at idle though mid-range, but once I gave it full throttle it would bog and nearly stall. A couple of times I thought I was going to take a swim. After eliminating the temperature switch having problem, an ignition problem, or an actual overheating problem, I decided the fuel pump diaphragm was probably shot. It seemed that the pump was not able to keep up with the demand for fuel and was starving for fuel. Luckily the oil injection works great along with my lightly mixed fuel so the motor wasn't starving for oil. Time for a carb rebuild! I already had a kit so I was ready to go.
Pulling the carb off was easy, but boy were those bolts holding the diaphragm covers tight!!! I had to use a ridiculous amont of force to get those off! A couple of the bolts actually twisted!
Once inside the carb, I found stains from escaping fuel from the diaphragm. The internal fuel filter had some small debris.
The rest of the carb did not look bad. After taking the carb completely apart, I soaked it in carb dip for a couple days.