Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Does anyone have or know where a online PDF shop manual is a guy could download? Looking at one of these could help all of us.

·
Registered
285 Posts
engine no starts. Caused by spark plugs, possible cause's faulty ignition coil or pulse generator. another cause is faulty idle air control valve. What has everyone tested? Do your machines have spark? or no spark? Give a little more info if you can and what you have tested. In here we need all the info we can get because we can't test the machine.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Just a note, Make sure when your done ridding to remove the seat so that the engine area can air out, this should help with corrosion to anything metal and electrical in the engine area. Just had a Ski in and it was corroded in the electrical box enough that it wouldn't run. After cleaning up connections started and ran fine.
I usually throw a old hair dryer in my engine area when done ridding and putting away for a little bit just to air it out if I have any water in the engine conpartment, doesn't have to be set on hi heat just enough to dry stuff up. And spray everything down with WD40 or CRC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts