Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

both are nearly mint. both way under 100 hrs. both need no repairs. stored indoors when not being used.

03 GTX DI is $4000. three seater. goes 55 mph.
01 XP is $3400 two seater. goes 65 mph

also have a two place trailer and a one place trailer for sale but only to who ever buys the skis

must be picked up in Massena NY. call me with any questions at 315-771- 2897 or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hope this helps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone for the interest in my skis. only a few hours and already four phone calls, three emails and one reply on here. this site rocks. To save some time answering your questions let me say now that there is nothing wrong with either ski except the seat on the GTX is faded, the prices are firm, both shine very nicely, very very minimal dock scratches as we are extreemly careful not to scratch them, never any history of any problems on either, both enjines never been apart, hours are way below 100 on each ( I estimate more like 60 on the xp), and trailers not included but I have a one place and a two place here to sell if needed to whoever buys a ski. my wife and I ran theese and most of the time we went around 40 or 45 miles per hour. almost never full throttle because I never saw a need to try to blow an enjine. Theese skis were NOT pounded.
please email me at [email protected] or call 315-764-0138 with any questions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts