Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2005 Yamaha VX110 Deluxe Wave Runner. This ski is a 3 seater and has every thing your could ask for. It is equipped with an 1100cc 4stroke 4 cylinder fuel injected engine. The ski has 142hrs on it and i have an extended waranty untill Summer of 2010. Oil was just changed, and all spark plugs were changed. This thing is ready to go, its extremely clean as you can see in the pictures. I hate to see this machine go, but i have to sell it in order to get the boat i want. The ski also comes with a factory cover that values around $200 and also comes with the Yamaha flush kit.

Jet Ski comes with a Load Rite Bandit Galvanized Trailer. Trailer just had a whole new light kit installed, also has 3 band new tires and new polyurithane rollers. Trailer has new safety chains and straps.

Please email me with any questions at [email protected] . Come check it out, its in my driveway. Or call 24hrs a day at 973-766-5971

$5,200 or best offer. MAKE ME AN OFFER

keywords:turbo suercharged boat jet ski seadoo yamaha kawasaki waverunner polaris bombadier jet boat SKI WAVE RUNNER BOAT jet ski, jetski, quad, boat, seadoo, waverunner, wave runner,

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts