Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experience this it has 40 hours on it. I ran it about a month ago and ran fine let is sit filled it up with more gas 92 Octane and now run it for while then all of a sudden at top end i felt something then now at idle it has like a mis or shake to engine. I pulled plugs and nothing looks horrible but i am going to change them any way? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Also seems looking out back of ski their is and awful lot of turbulence of water maybe i am crazy but it looks alot more then normal? I can still run it and it will still get to top speed seems main issue is at idle. My plan is chain plugs and put new fuel in i think older fuel had stabilizer in it? Thanks again email is [email protected]

·
Registered
285 Posts
Might want to check the air filter also? Possible mold in the filter, they usually don't fill with much dirt, but mold can cause a problem. Is it turbo charged? waste-gate could be sticking too. DO NOT touch the end of the plugs when changing them! this will ruin them. Use a peace of hose on the end of them to feed them down into the engine and to start tightening them, then toque them properly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts