Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
07 super jet

Brian

I read your for sale add on the jet ski. Do you still have it? If so, we might be able to work something out. I have a machine you can ride and is a blast. I want to advance to a super jet. I have to tell You up front. I know what you paid but in reality you have to take somewhat of a hit. Right now I have a deal pending where I can buy an 09 model for, This is the actual quote from the dealer "$6323.00 out the door with your dnr license or $6470.00 with a cover which i would have to order " At this price everything is included, licesen, sales tax, setup and etc. So we all take a kicking on new sales. But here is the scoop. I am waiting on a used 07 that friend of mind has that has about 20 hours on it. He actually has 2 Yamaha and is currently testing them both out this week and will make a decision if he sells one of them. He has an 03 modified and the 07. I am only interested in the 07. If he sells that one, I can buy it for 4500.

Now what I have in mind that you might be interested in. I have a 2007 seadoo 3d-di which is the best of both worlds. It is a standup, sit down, knee and butt rid machine and if you want you can buy a kart seat for it also. this machine has about 20 hours total on it : If that. I bought it new for 6700.00 I would be willing to work out a trade. You would be able to ride this know problem. It is an in between model. You can start standing on this one and it will not tip on you.
I was thinking of keeping it and buying a yam out right, but I would consider trading . Think about it. This way you would get into a valued, rid-able machine at almost a wash I would think. I live in Minnesota so we could maybe meet in Minneapolis?

Also I might be interested in buying yours out right but the price would have to be closer to Low to mid 5's. It is just the way it is with buying new skis. big hit out the door. I would again meet you in Minneapolis if interested. LMK your thoughts. If you have interest. I would like to see some digital pic's if you can and I would be glad to send you some pictures also.

Scott Malmstrom
Battle Lake MN.

PS, looking at Map quest madison Wi, would me a mid point.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts