Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1200 R as soon as I turn the motor over with the start switch the Buzzer and Warning temp comes on. I started it and water comes out both holes on the sides and ofcours it was not hot when I first turned it over. I have a kids party tommorow and my place and really wanted to have this working any ideas?:dunno:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
how to tell if previous owner put in a Dplate?

The sensor that I can see easly has been cut off does that answer my own question?
:(
1200 R as soon as I turn the motor over with the start switch the Buzzer and Warning temp comes on. I started it and water comes out both holes on the sides and ofcours it was not hot when I first turned it over. I have a kids party tommorow and my place and really wanted to have this working any ideas?:dunno:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ordered the sensor today BUT!!

can any one tell me what the computer is looking to see on the return loop?
when open it is 5 volts when attached to the sensor it is the same. I tried open I tried short I even triied resistors that got down to 1.5 volts but computer buzzer still going off. When I replace the sensor will I need to do anything special to reset the computer or will it see the correct voltage and clear itself? Thanks in advance for your help!!:confused:

·
Registered
209 Posts
you can unplug the alarm in front,,, its the red and white 2 wire set, in the bundle up front.... i did it so when gas gets low i dont have to listen to the beep ,,, you can see the red light blinking,,,, the ski is less annoying

1 - 10 of 10 Posts