Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im wonderin about the 1989 spi 580 how fast does it go is it a good fun seadoo? what kinda performance parts can u put on them......i found one for 800$ is it worth it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
That machine should do around 40-45 mph depending on the motor condition and compression.THere arent alot of performance parts for those machines but you can get some.The best way to get your pwc to go faster is to put in a bigger motor...i just put a 717cc in a 92 spx that had a 580 and now it hauls..lmao...but for 800 bucks i would buy it as long as it runs..

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 94 SPi that runs 47...its for sale too so if you want a twin to go with that one, let me know. Has rebuilt carbs and new fuel sending unit...runs great, more reliable than my newer ones, also looks great. $1500 firm. Thanks-Phil
Oh..and as for fun...HELL YEA!!! The kids call this one "Jumper" man it just leaps out of the water, does 360's better than anything out there, alot of fun.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1989 sea doo sp

hey everyone i just bought a 89 sea doo sp I was wondering if I could put a bigger motor in this ski. If I can can you please let me know what will fit and bolt up thxs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts