Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 1989 waverunner WR500f and it needs a impeller so i ordered one.
where i have the problem is that i cannot get the jet unit out. i beleave that i have all the bolts out :dunno: now the jet unit wont slide out does anyone have some exerience on this part or a service manuel they could consalt for me.
Thanks for all the advice

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got a 1989 waverunner WR500f and it needs a impeller so i ordered one.
where i have the problem is that i cannot get the jet unit out. i beleave that i have all the bolts out :dunno: now the jet unit wont slide out does anyone have some exerience on this part or a service manuel they could consalt for me.
Thanks for all the advice
I just swapped out my OEM impeller for a SOLAS I was able to find on EBAY just this past week. I have the service manual and can probably send you JUST the pages on how to remove the jet pump and impeller. Besides the removal tool that comes with the impeller, I found it necessary to buy a drive shaft holder once I got the jet pump removed. I was afraid it was going to be very difficult to remove the OEM impeller based upon other posts I had read but with the drive shaft tool it came off rather easily. Anyway. send me a PM with your EMAIL address and I will try to help you. If you have solved the problem in the mean time, let me know that too and post that on here so other people will know you solved the problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts