Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need a intake grate and a ride plate for my SC and I am not having much luck...
Also, What can I do to protect the hull from rocks since we ride in a river? Will a couple extra layers of fibre glass help? I already have to do some repairs any way so the extra work is not a big deal.

Has anyone had the Group K engine mods done and if so what did you think of the work? They have a Solas impeller that is repitched just for the SC. Any experience with this either?
link to Group K http://www.groupk.com/k650.htm
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got the 91 sc and haven't found anyone with the group k mods done either I asked around on a few forums all I found was a YouTube video of someone riding one that they called hot rodded lol not sure what mods r done on it but it sounded good I'm having trouble with mine now not staying running in water I'm thinking I got it narrowed down to its the stater or exciter coil gonna put a new one in and hope it was my problem you have any issues with yours at all starting fine out ta water but not in water or it starts once in water run it a bit and shut it off won't start up again in water but pull it out fires right up that's why I'm thinking battery isn't recharging

1 - 3 of 3 Posts