Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought this jet ski sport cruiser from a friend. its kinda wierd becuase you sit next to eachother rather than behind. anyways i have a question about installing the exhuast. there are two parts, there is the water box which is located at the rear and then the muffler which is in the middle between the water box and motor, ok here is the question, there is a hose that goes from the head on the motor to the the top of the first part of the muffler but directly down about 3 inches there is another hose connected to it which i dont where it goes i can send pics to email to help clarify if needed. the hose is about 2 and a half feet. i know it part of exhuast cooling but no idea where it goes, does any one know. thank you and replys are gretly appreciated. p.s. its a 650cc

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i looked at them before and it still doesnt say, is says the fittings but not what its used for. so its no use

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i went to that website before and a few others and went to it again just to be sure, it has the part on there but it doesnt say whats its used for, i know its for cooling but where does it go and is really for cooling.... i already posted this question to a few forums and they helped me out, its the pisser line, it has no affect in cooling its ussed to makes to see water come out to see if cooling system is working. thanks anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts