Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this from someone on craigslist and he said the wiring is bad on it. He also said it has a bigger 700cc engine on it, doing some research I only can find SPX's only with the 657cc engine. Is there somewhere on the engine block I can look at that will tell me the difference? That would be the only possible thing I can think of with the wiring being bad, if he swapped engines with another jetski. Otherwise I don't know how the wiring just goes out, without someone messing with it. Any help is much appreciated, I want to try to get this thing running so anxious!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I just found that out. Well the wiring thing makes alittle more sense now that the engine is a 720cc so they tried to swap engines and didnt finish the electrical side of it. Now I have to go pick up a battery and hope for the best, I do have the wiring diagrams so that will help out a lot. Now the next question if I decided to put a different impeller on it should I buy one for the 720cc engine or the 657cc that came stock to fit the hull?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts