Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks...NEWBIE HERE, but I want to say since I bought my family two jetskis you guys have been a huge help. I can't find my specific problem in previous posts so here's the story...

think my fuel pump is out but in the course of trying many things and winding on the starter alot now when I hit the start button i just get the click in the cdi from the solenoid. I opened the cdi to find that a fuse had been bypassed with foil and a reset switch had also been jumped. I would like to rotate the engine to be sure the starter (or engine, Lord help) is not bound up. But I can't figure out how to do that either (I am a master machinist but a poor mechanic..lol)

Any help with the start problem would help immensely guys. thanks so much.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interesting...

Mine did that for the first time a couple of weekends ago. I thought it was the battery, but I bought a new one and it did the same thing. I got it home and opened the electrical box, everything looked good. After putting it back together, couldn't reproduce the problem. Not sure what the cause was, I noticed that bumping the electrical box around while changing the battery it would start like normal. I'm wondering if it is a bad connection either in the box or at the starter.

:dunno:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts