Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding my gti memorial day weekend and at wide open throttle it would bog and then catch. I have read about the fuel lines but if something has gotten to the carbs I am going to have to pull them and clean them, right ? How big of a job is it to pull and clean carbs ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was riding my gti memorial day weekend and at wide open throttle it would bog and then catch. I have read about the fuel lines but if something has gotten to the carbs I am going to have to pull them and clean them, right ? How big of a job is it to pull and clean carbs ?
read my previous post about the rectifier. It cured my same issue.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ordered an aftermarket rectifier from my local mechanic for the one sled that is not charging the battery and he advised me on the other that is bogging down to check the voltage at the battery and if goes above 14.4 volts when its reved up then the rectifier is bad and is probably the problem. Only issue is I will not get the machine in the water till the weekend to check so if it IS the problem I will not score a new rectifier for it till next weekend. Then there is still the inevitable grey hose issue to look forward to. Question is what size is it and what to replace it with. As they say , its always something!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts