Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i am thinking about buying a 1996 Gtx that has lots of upgrades on it and i am a noob when it comes to jet ski's. I'll list everything i know about it and can you guys please tell me what i should expect to pay for it.

Everything on it its new and the engine was recently rebuilt by seadoo to spec 1 recreational performance specs. It has an R&D head, rossier rotary valve, factory spec 1 pipe, new carbs, adjustable sponsons, custom paint and graphics, new gauges and everything else. There is supposedly 7000 bucks invested in it and has only been ridden once.

Ok now what would you guys pay for this? and also i am new to jet skis so i want something that has good all around performance. I was thinking about getting an 02 Honda f 12x but i saw this and im not sure what to get. How would this jet ski compare to a stock aquatrax f12x?any comments or suggestions are appreciated. thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
man this is a great forum, i got 1 reply in a week. i am definately going to post any others questions i have.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I had a 2002 GTX and loved it. I would look for a newer 4 stroke though like the Honda. We have new 06 honda f-12x at $8000 with full warrenty still. We are in Northern WI and I guess there is not much interest other than pontoons here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts