Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for looking at my 1996 Seadoo GTX 3 person Jetski. This ski is in very good condition and in especially good shape for the year. The hull has no cracks with only normal scratches from use but nothing major. The seat is also in very good condition with no tears. The engine has recently gone through a professional overhaul which also included a new starter and engine mounts. (over $1500 in receipts) Since overhaul it has only been ridden break-in hours. The battery is also new.

It has been used primarily in fresh water with a few runs in Biscayne Bay (none since overhaul) and thoroughly cleaned after each use. The ski has been stored indoors and the color shows no fading. A cover is included with the sale. Starts easy and runs strong. The info center gas guage does not work. I replaced the original with one purchased on Ebay from a 97 but does not register and needs to be from a 96. (sell this one and the correct one can be easily purchased off Ebay) I have not missed using it as its very easy to see how much fuel is left looking at the tank.

Title in hand and ready to sign over to the new owner.

[/IMG]

1996 Seadoo GTX

110 horsepower 782 cc 2 cylinder engine

2 mikuni carburetors

Fuel Capacity 56.5 liters

Transmission Forward/Neutral/Reverse

Rider Capacity 1-3

Width 119 cm

Length 312 cm

Height 94 cm

Dry weight 259 kg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts