Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Sl900 runs great at full speed and then all of a sudden it bogs down to almost an idle. When I give it the gas it doesn't have any power and the ski moves slowly. I keep trying to go and then all of a sudden full power returns and away I go. Runs for about 1-2 min then does it again. I finally made it back to my truck doing this routine. It ran great for 2 days and this happened on the 3rd consecutive day out. Any Ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am really feeling for you! I recently bought a jetski, and the second time we took it out, my brother sucked up A LOT of sand! It was running perfectly before he did that, but instantly after sucking in the sand it started to run the same as yours.(sounds like it anyway)
The motor revs up when you hit the throttle,but the ski barely puts along then suddenly off it goes for a few minutes,and suddenly your putting along again.
Have you found out yet what is wrong with yours? Perhaps something with the crank shaft "slipping" is one thing I've been told.
I have not been able to take mine in to be looked at yet, let me know if you have found any thing out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts