Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1997 Yamaha Waverunner GP1200 for sale. It is a two seater with a tow hitch and side mirrors, 135 horsepower (~60mph). I have a new ski and am selling this one. Ski is in good condition and has normal wear and tear for its age. It has approximately 164 hours on it. There are about 4 hours (been running it easy to break it in good) on a full rebuild of the engine completed last fall (new pistons, rings, seals, crank, etc., not just an SBT swap). The carbs were also rejetted. I have spent over $2200 having the engine rebuilt. These things need to be rebuilt or replaced after so many hours so this is a good buy on a ski that is already done. It is a 2 stroke with the oil block off mod so oil must be added to fuel (this is done to protect and prevent oil injector failures from blowing up the engine). I have never run it in anything but fresh water and there is no sign of salt corrosion. The ski has been taken care of and flushed and lubed after use. The ski comes with a trailer that is in okay condition, has LED light kit so bulbs don't burn out (any repairs or updates should be of the $25 kind). Trailer has 1 7/8 ball hitch. Some upgrades it has are : Worx intake grate, Riva ride plate, Worx sponsons, Hydroturf, and ProK flame arrestors. As you can see below the ski is red with a white hull. Some pictures below. See link for more pictures and video. Title in hand for ski and trailer. Price is $2999.00 OBO. Will consider any reasonable offer. Ski is located in Northern Virginia right outside DC.

Picasa Web Albums - 10919379241559705... - 1997 Yamaha 1...
YouTube - Yamaha GP1200 Ride at Pohick Bay 4/11/2010

1 - 2 of 2 Posts