Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,032 Posts
You need a wheel puller. Yamaha makes one that is designed for that purpose. I'm not sure whether a generic puller would work or not. They also have a holder tool for the flywheel that you may need.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.