Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a copy of the owners manual for a 1999 Polaris SLTX.
The simple idiots manual. You know?
-"This is where you put the gas in"
-"this is how you sit on the freaking machine"

I am a new owner and I need the basics.

I hear about how you can hook up a hose to run it out of the water but I don't even know where that is. I could easily find it.....IF I HAD A MANUAL!
I'd like to get into the computer to find out how many hours are on it, but I can't cause I don't have a manual.

I have the parts manual. I could tear the thing apart and put it back together no problem.

I've looked on line and all that comes up are parts manuals. Also not looking to purchase one....I mean come on I am sure most of you guys throw these things out.

Can anyone help me out?

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI there. I found this website today looking for hard to find parts for my Polaris and they have manuals. I checked for your machine and they do have it. It's the Clymer Shop Manual which I have for my machine (different model than yours though) and it tells you how to fix most things but also explains the basics such as hooking it up to hose, important do's and don'ts when doing that, etc. It's a great manual and I've been reading mine front to back and learning lots about my machine, well worth buying it. Or maybe look into your manual a little and check the section on off-season storage for how to properly hook it up and run it with a hose, etc. SBT Jetski Engines, Parts & Accessories

1 - 2 of 2 Posts