Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if there are some tiger shark people out there that can answers some questions. Are the impeller systems compatible from a 99tsl 770 and a 99 tsl900 they look similar in pic and a lot of part numbers are same but some are not just curious if anyone knows for sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just curious if there are some tiger shark people out there that can answers some questions. Are the impeller systems compatible from a 99tsl 770 and a 99 tsl900 they look similar in pic and a lot of part numbers are same but some are not just curious if anyone knows for sure.
I would like to know this as well. Finding parts for this has proven to be quite difficult. I'm wondering if I wouldn't be money ahead parting out mine with the supply vs demand of parts for this thing.

I just bought a 99' TS770 L that wasn't winterized or maintained and then put in a storage unit for 7 years. Found water in everything and a lot of surface rust. Was able to clean out the engine by flushing it and turning it over with diesel fuel multiple times. Hopefully with some luck the crank doesn't go out right away. Currently though I'm having Chris from Minnesota "PWCpartsguy.com" help me with finding all the parts needed to fix the jet pump that ate itself up after no one ever greased the bearings.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I do have a full parts diagram/fiche along with part numbers for the 99 TS770L if you don't already have that. Also have a service manual not for the 99 but for some older models that is similar and I used. I'll try attaching it in another reply separate.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts