Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please, before giving me the obvious things, understand I have a working jetski that I have pulled the battery out of and it still won't start. I push the bottom and nothing. No click, crank or noise of any kind. It seems to have a loose connection somewhere but I cannot for the life of me figure out where. If I hold the start button and touch the positive wire to the battery, it will crank for one turn so I know it is not a seized starter, or if I bypass the starter relay it will continue to crank. Not a new relay, I've put 2 new ones in. I pulled the start button apart and tested the connection there, also nothing, I cleaned the kill switch connections that hook to the lanyard. I've used ox gard electrical connection enhancer on every connection I can find, I replaced the main fuse, I even replaced the entire start stop switch assembly. Each thing I fixed, I tested. I have looked at every ground and they're all tight and corrosion free. Please help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.