Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the chance to buy 2 kawasaki js300s for $100 One is complete but just needs a new starter. The other is missing an electrical box and thats it. Is it possible to make these 300s run faster. I hear there pretty much an anchor. Would it be a good idea to buy these and maybe fix them up and sell them? What are you guys thoughts?

·
Registered
811 Posts
:laugh:
I have the chance to buy 2 kawasaki js300s for $100 One is complete but just needs a new starter. The other is missing an electrical box and thats it. Is it possible to make these 300s run faster. I hear there pretty much an anchor. Would it be a good idea to buy these and maybe fix them up and sell them? What are you guys thoughts?
:juggle2: Well Dude, ever hear of throwing good money at bad money? Well IMO thats what your doing, combined with a severe case of frustration. Trust me no one wants that j#@k. I would rather stay home than ride those things. It's like swimming in muddy water, your wet but it ain't fun. I would be scared of being stranded on that. Dude how fast can a 300 possibly go?:dunno: I think they use them for targets at Aberdeen Proving grounds at the top of the Chesapeake Bay.:smilie_schreck: I would have to be wasted to think of riding that:ShowLetter18: Here is a couple of would be riders for ya:visit:

Seriously Dude, you want the headaches:Christo_pull_hair:

See Ya:thumbsup:

P.S. I can make that ski real fast, just tow behind my 29 ' OUTLAW wide open:lol2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
:laugh:

:juggle2: Well Dude, ever hear of throwing good money at bad money? Well IMO thats what your doing, combined with a severe case of frustration. Trust me no one wants that j#@k. I would rather stay home than ride those things. It's like swimming in muddy water, your wet but it ain't fun. I would be scared of being stranded on that. Dude how fast can a 300 possibly go?:dunno: I think they use them for targets at Aberdeen Proving grounds at the top of the Chesapeake Bay.:smilie_schreck: I would have to be wasted to think of riding that:ShowLetter18: Here is a couple of would be riders for ya:visit:

Seriously Dude, you want the headaches:Christo_pull_hair:

See Ya:thumbsup:

P.S. I can make that ski real fast, just tow behind my 29 ' OUTLAW wide open:lol2:
This is also coming from a person with an 06, 08, and 09 Jet-Ski's in their sig, including your 29' Outlaw, and a Z06 in your sig picture. Obviously money isn't and probably never will be an issue for you so of course you'd shoot this idea down asap.

Those of us who don't have more money tied up in our toys than our mortgages might think twice about something like this, especially if they only need the few things listed. Not to mention if their on a double trailer.

I'd buy them, invest 2-300 bucks and a few hours of time, ride the piss outta them for a few months and sell them for double or triple what you have in them. Idc what anyone says, 2 running jet ski's on a trailer is worth absolute bare minimum $1000.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Thats cool Dude, go for it, just my opinion. People can do whatever they like. My friends and I always joke back and forth like that. I just hope those skis don't leave you stranded some where. I guess thats why they say one man's junk is another man's fortune. My thing is I am a performance nut so yea I have some toys, but I have all the other things in life that matter as well. It took a lot of hard work sorry for being successful. :(

See Ya,:jester:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts