Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are both in good shape with many mods (see below). They are currently in storage (stored in heated garage & winterized during winters), so I will try to get over there and take some more pics, expecailly of the engine compartments.

2000 XL1200 Ltd. (3 Seater) 120hrs - Rebult Engine at 110 hours with Riva Crank, ADA Billet Head (140psi), ProK Flame Arrestors, D Plate/Chip, Riva Intake Grate & Pump Plug Kit, 13/19 Solas impeller repitched to 12/18, 5* GPR exit nozzle, Primer kit. Premix gas/oil 40:1 Carbs professionally rebuild in 2009, Jims Cut R&D Plate (+4mph mod), Rule 500 bilge pump. Aprox 60mph.

1999 GP760 (2 seater) - 120 hrs., Pro Tek head (150psi), ProK Flame Arrestors, Riva plate, Worx intake grate, Primer kit, Premix, Carbs rebuilt professionally in 2010, Rule 500 bilge pump. Aprox 55mph.

This price also includes a 2 ski shorelander trailer. I also have a box of spare and the stock parts that were removed from the skis when replaced with aftermarket/performance parts that would be included with the skis. Please ask any questions you may have. Any buyer will be able to come check out the skis and I will also perform compression tests of both skis engines in the presence of buyers for serious buyers. Pelase let me know if you have any other questions!! I have owend the skis for 3 years and they have been a blast, but changing up this year for a boat.

I am located in South Bend, IN zip 46544
Price = $6,800 for everything, including 2 Yamaha vented covers!!!

Also feel free to give me a call with any questions.
Keith
574-621-8492

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you willing to sell just the 2000?
I would really like to sell both of them together, expecially since I just put them up for sale. This early in the game, I would only seperate for $4,100. If they do not sell together, then I may consider splitting them. Thanks for your interested and I will keep the progress posted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts