Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, im new to ski's not to engines. I just purchased this 1100, i rode it around before buying as did seller, first time out afterwards it starts cutting out and shuts off after running 15 minutes or so, did some checks, think cooling is fine, water is flowing thru emm, seems as thourh only getting spark outta #1, ive switched the ignition wire to them and still only #1 so dont think its the packs, crank sensor ohms same hot and cold, no engine light, just battery light when cranking, even with jump pack or charger on it, wiring all good and tight, clean ski. thanks for any help. ps, had water in stator some, pulled it cleaned it all and resealed, still same issue runs great first 15 mins
:mad:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update to yesterdays post, ski finally wouldnt start even cold, will run with the #3 injector circuit unplugged, i put the # 2 lead into it and it pulses and will try to start so its not the injector, all 3 build 24 volts when cranking, leads all ohm out the same, # 3 will not pulse any other injector, i did ohm out the stator and it has and open between #1 #2 wires, all others ohmed out according to specs low. 0 none shorted to ground. seems stator is bad, but dont see why #3 is causing it to not start at all unless computer is cooked also

1 - 2 of 2 Posts