Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For Sale is a 2000 Yamaha XL 1200 Ltd. Waverunner with a 2005 Karavan Trailer. This is a true 3 seater that came from the factory with a 155hp motor. That was not enough for me as I upgraded it with over $1600 in parts and the same in labor costs for the modifications listed as follows:

Island Racing Carb Jet Kit (2010) $100, Island Racing “Pro” Holeshot Kit $170, Island Racing Free Flow Exhaust $65, Island Racing Primer Kit $40, Waveater Power Valve Kit $100, K&N Flame Arrestors $230, R&D D-Plate $60, R&D Aquavein Intake Grate $100, R&D Rideplate $160, R&D Pump Seal Kit $70, New Impeller Housing with removeable/replaceable Wear Ring (+ extra wear ring) $245, Solas 13/19 Prop $220, Splash Guard $50, Tie Downs $30, New Reverse Cable $50, New Trim Cable $80 and finally a Brand New Trailer Axle $90.

This Waverunner could certainly use some new foot pads which cost about $80 from Hydro Turf and it does also show its age with scratches and scuffs from normal wear and tear. The main thing to focus on is that this Waverunner has almost all of the aftermarket parts you could imagine and you should certainly not let the age fool you as this waverunner dominates some brand new skis and leaves their owners who dropped over $10k on them shaking their heads. Most of the more labor intensive work including the carb’s in 2010 were done by Carl at Island Racing.

Asking $3250

Located in Western Suffolk

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am interested in the ski, I am in Farmingdale. Can you tell me the hours on the ski? Pm me more info if youd like, thanks John

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is the ski still for sale??

·
Registered
13 Posts
No worries Shawn, shes in good hands ;) Thanks again for everything! Iit turns out the wiring harness was bad, they're sending out a new one. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts