Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine want to sell a 2002 1200 fuel injected set ski. I is supposed to have 15 hours on it when he got it to fix, he owns a small repair shop and never got paid on it. Long story short he has the title and wantts to sell it and trailer for 2000.oo. Thats the good sounding part, her is the bad. WHen he was "fixing it" the bolt had come out of the flywheel and jamed up the flywheel, stator and pick up. He replaced those from another bike. It runs once you get it past idle, at high RPM it runs like a scalded ape, but at idle it dies. He is tired of messing with it and wants 2K to see it leave. Is this worth the trouble? I have a friend who used to own a polaris dealership and said he thought it to be the control box, and they are hard to get parts for. any thoughts or sugestions?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok got a little more info. Stator, flywheel, computer and sending unit weccre pulled from the exact same bike that went through a flood. So the cpu is not tuned to the same motor and fuel injection system. Am I required to tune it or marry them? Again, it is either at full speed or dead.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts