Personal Water Craft Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice! I’ve been recovering from an injury so I don’t suspect I’ll have mine in the water another 2 weeks. Waiting on new oem rectifier now anyway so something to work on at least!

Glad to hear it’s not affecting performance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Update … I finally got rectifier I ordered first. Cheep one from china but with cable and connector. One of the cables on the harness was … well almost looked burnt, so I cleaned it with vinegar and salt and soldered on the new connector and mounted the new rectifier. Been driving a couple of times a day now for a couple of days. No error code as of yet. Don’t know what solved it, either getting the connection to the rectifier sorted or the cheap rectifier… anyway it looks good. Think it might be back in action…

I’ve also received the resistor that’s installed on newer year models. But have not mounted it..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Awesome! Well I have just returned from a 3-day trip and the ski performed flawlessly. Ended up returning the 1st non-OEM rectifier from China, and ordered a different non-OEM rectifier. Poppped the new rectifier in with some dielectric grease and ran perfect. Used and abused just like old times and it was running great. Hoping yours gets back to normal as well!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts