Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and would like to say thanks for having me. I have a 2002 seadoo gtx di that I'm having issues with. Has 137 hrs on it and was rebuilt at 120 hrs. Last season I was riding along and it started acting like it was running out of gas and then died. It was far from being out of fuel. Got it to fire back up but maintenance was flashing and was in limp mode. Was pretty much the end of the season so just winterized and put away for the year. This year I purchased a candoo pro so I could scan everything. Cleared all faults and ran again still getting limp mode but no new faults. Tested fuel pressure and first test was spot on. 27 psi with lanyard installed 107 psi when started. Shut off engine and relieved pressure from tester and Tested again. 60 psi with lanyard installed and very irratic needle on guage while running but still in the 100 psi range. Ran test several more times with same results. Replaced fuel pump. First time putting the lanyard on again perfect 27 psi and 107 running but still flashing maintenance. Tested several more times and got 60 psi put on and 107 running. I'm leaning towards fuel pressure regulator but I find it odd for only one of the pressures to be off. I'm not an expert but shouldn't they both be off if the regulator was bad? Thanks for any help or advice you might be able to lend on this matter.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts