Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time owner. I bought a pair of skis in October and they hit the water for first time last week. Batteries a little sketchy, put on trickle charger. Anyway, put on water and rode maybe 45 minutes, both did great. We pulled them to the dock and went inside for approx 25-30 miutes. I came out and the back end of one is underwater..I dragged it toward the bank and hooked to trailer with used come along to get it on the trailer. Must of been 10 gallons water in hull, half way up on the engine too. Drain piugs were in but water water leaking out of the areas on both sides where the black bars goes inside hull. I pulled drain plugs and water rushes out. Ski would not start. Forward to 2 days later. Batteries not holding charge and bu new ones. I suspected ski was hyfrolocked and once new battery was in it I confirmed it . I blew out the water and poured some oil in cylinder. I plan to blow oil out tomorrow and replace plugs. If drain plugs were not the water source whats most likely? Is there a certain way you should shut down when parking ski? THX

1 - 1 of 1 Posts