Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one out there I :dunno: if I would have any problems with using stock prop and pump with the 255 supercharged motor that I have in my 2003 gtx. the prop is not stock I no it is a solas but dont no the pich.

thanks geseven1

·
Registered
811 Posts
Sleeper Jet ski

any one out there I :dunno: if I would have any problems with using stock prop and pump with the 255 supercharged motor that I have in my 2003 gtx. the prop is not stock I no it is a solas but dont no the pich.

thanks geseven1
Sounds like a good plan I have a 2006 RXT with a RIVA STAGE THREE perfomance package went from 215 HP to about 300 HP increased top end from 68 to 76 MPH. There are some things you may want to consider, RIVA ECU so it will let you enjoy that motor, the stock ones are speed restricted, plus you may have to get one any way for compatibility. Next a GEN 2 waterbox,a big sea strainer (GROCO), you may be able to use your stock prop. However you may need to change your nozzle ring,I'm running an 81 mm in my RXT and had to repitch my prop so I didn't hit the rev limiter 8650rpms. Each mm that you change pitch drops down the engine 250 rpms. This ski also has a RIVA pipe and thru hull exhaust. If they don't hear the pipe it makes for a good sleeper ski.

Anyway good luck this is a start, let me know if I can help any further.

SEE YA,:thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
811 Posts
In case you are wondering.....

If you wanted to know how I speed tested my 2006 RXT it was next to my boat. I own a 29' BAJA Outlaw hence the name "Outlaw" anyway it is fast 76 mph on GPS running very worked 454 MAGS EFI. Once my boat can catch up to the ski, the Outlaw and the RXT are almost dead even with the Outlaw holding a slight advantage. No ski has yet to keep pace with the outlaw when she is at full throttle. But I don't like burning 60 gallons per hour wide open. One other to look at, as I am, is four blade prop for your ski.:cheers::music-smiley-006:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank ( OUTLAW )for the respons I have the motor in I have every thing from 2008 rxt x that I brought ecu, motor and exhaust stright thru pip it sonunds good have not put it in the water yet will do this weekend of the 4th of july only thing from the 03 is the solas prop and pump and i believe it is a 4 blade.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts