Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 wave runner fuel injected that won’t start when it gets warmed up after you shut it off. Just bought it and it has D-plate installed in the exhaust with the upper exhaust temperature sensor disconnected and a plugin 1000 ohm resistor in the harness works good but when it warms up after 15-20 minutes driving and you stop and shut it off it turns over fine but won’t start has fire and fuel pressure but won’t start until it cools down the next day when I try it again. Not getting hot just won’t start Any help would be great thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 2003 wave runner fuel injected that won’t start when it gets warmed up after you shut it off. Just bought it and it has D-plate installed in the exhaust with the upper exhaust temperature sensor disconnected and a plugin 1000 ohm resistor in the harness works good but when it warms up after 15-20 minutes driving and you stop and shut it off it turns over fine but won’t start has fire and fuel pressure but won’t start until it cools down the next day when I try it again. Not getting hot just won’t start Any help would be great thanks in advance
Oh forgot to mention alarm was going off as soon as I powered it up so unplugged alarm held button in on dash but never got any codes so just figured it was bad but light still flashes on dash. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts