Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a great 2003 4 seater suv with a new engine put in 2 years ago , low hrs . this ski is in show room condition . $4000 with trailer and life jackets ect. I want to use it for fishing and hanging at the beach . Should i pay a little more and get a fx four stroke . Not sure what ski is more reliable . Any who nows the suv and fx . please give me your opinion .

Thanks

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I found a great 2003 4 seater suv with a new engine put in 2 years ago , low hrs . this ski is in show room condition . $4000 with trailer and life jackets ect. I want to use it for fishing and hanging at the beach . Should i pay a little more and get a fx four stroke . Not sure what ski is more reliable . Any who nows the suv and fx . please give me your opinion .

Thanks
I'd say the the SUV would be a great fishing platform. Look for posts by "JetSkiBrian". I think he uses a SUV for fishing. Sounds like an OK deal. I think both the SUV and the FX are reliable skis, so you wouldn't go wrong with either. 2 stroke versus 4 stroke......probably not a big issue, but something to consider.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts