Personal Water Craft Forum banner

2004 Honda Aquatrax R12x Rock injestion

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Taylor90 
#1 ·
Today I was out riding my 2004 Honda aquatrax r12x and was running down the river probably a little more than idle around the same area i had been a week before. well turns out the water level had dropped some and I run up on a gravel bar. and I sucked a few rocks into the intake and heard them bouncing around and shut the ski off within 5 to 10 sec. got off on the sand bar and reached under the ski and pulled the rocks out of the grate manged to only pull out 2 or 3 rocks. then fired it back up and didnt hear anything. I decided to go back to shore and load up. on the way back I should have tested the ski out and made sure everything still preformed the same as it had before the incident but I was so up in the mind that it took it easy back. When I got home I took the water hose and tried to flush the jet pump out at both ends to make sure everything was rock free and then I fired it up on the water hose and didn't hear any noise beside the impeller turning. I was just hoping maybe yall had some incite and maybe could give me some ideas on if their is a way to inspect everything with out having to remove the jet drive. What do you thing my chances are that I didn't hurt anything?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.