Personal Water Craft Forum banner

2004 honda aqutrax fx 1200 turbo

6K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  jrinjax 
#1 ·
i have 2 2004 honda fx-1200 turbo that have been sitting for about 1 year.. took them out of the garage and started both up over the weekend, hooked up the water hose to them and started them. ran both for about 30 min. both started and ran fine.. took them to fuel up.. and then out to the lake. when i got to the ramp. one started fine the other one as soon as i insurted the clip (key).
i got a warning alarm..(it still has not been turned on and i get the alarm) it starts fine but i wont take it out like that. does anyone have any ideas?

This post has been deleted
#5 ·
Peter,
You can not silence it unless you are below 2000 RPM [at an idle]. If you press and hold the Mode button on the display it will quit beeping. If the level sloshes and clears/reinstates the alarm, it will start beeping again so it is kind of a pain...Honda needs to put a long "persistence timer" into the ECM programming to stop it from happening.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.