Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all: I have wrote a few post on this subject. I have some new thoughts on this. I have now replaced every input signal device that the ski has with the exception of TP sensor, but have metered it out and it says it good, replaced all injectors, all fuel lines and filter. Also stupid I did replaced the entire wiring harness. I have check the spark plugs and changed them along with the wires, coils all these things with no help. Now I have seen some improvement only for them to go away.
To remind you what is happening, when ski is in the water under load is only when it only goes to 5200 rpm. If I take the throttle real slow it has good power up to 5200 rpm, when I just go to full throttle it misses all the way up to 5200 then starts missing. The motor is go on the limiter, when the boat is out of the water and no load just on outside water for cooling, when I go to full throttle it does go on the limiter about 7800 to 8000 rpm's. compression on all cyl. are 135 to 145. Now I know this problem is not a new one someone has had to have had this before. I have 9 Jet Skis all older ones and never had this kind of problems. Please help Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts