Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!!

I have an 06 F12X with 22 hours on it. I bought it new last season as a left over. I had its first service done last summer at about 15 hours...

For some reason today 2 times (and one time last season) the ski will stall out when I go from full throttle and quickly let go of the throttle. Its as if the rpms dip too low. It doesn't do it every time and will only do it from full throttle to immediately letting got of the throttle. Other then that the ski runs GREAT!!!

I didn't inspect or change the plugs yet so I'm guessing/hoping that could be the problem??

Any suggestions???

I have the extended warranty, and will take it in if I have to, but you know how that goes...

Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sat over the winter in the garage with about 1/4 tank, I added some treatment to it and filled the rest up with new gas. I'm hoping it is the gas, but I can remember last season it did it once, but then again that was at the end of the season so it could be the same gas???

It idles right where it should, but like i said the rpm dip too low causing the stall when I go from WOT and immediately let completely off the throttle. It seems like it just needs to be adjusted??? I gotta check the plugs tomorrow and see what they look like.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the same promblem with my jet ski , thanks to this forum I will be buying 2 sets of plugs tomorrow .It has been running like crap .Would not run over 46 mph . I added sea foam and this helped some . But I think the plugs are the answer . I have 170 hours on the machine .Thanks to all , ljctool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts