Personal Water Craft Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Goter going top notch boys!!!!Changed out the plugs and shes back to normal again. Thanx to everyone that helped me out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Plugs

Thats great to hear you have it back working again.

I am still down, waiting for plugs. Can't buy IR plugs in my area so I crossed them to a regular Autolite plug. IR plugs are $47 each plus freight. Autolite plugs are $22 for 4 at my door.

Not %100 if this will do it but hoping it will. Don't know where to turn if it's not. Absolutely no service people for this unit in my area.

Crossing my fingers and toes

Bryan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thats great to hear you have it back working again.

I am still down, waiting for plugs. Can't buy IR plugs in my area so I crossed them to a regular Autolite plug. IR plugs are $47 each plus freight. Autolite plugs are $22 for 4 at my door.

Not %100 if this will do it but hoping it will. Don't know where to turn if it's not. Absolutely no service people for this unit in my area.

Crossing my fingers and toes

ya i found NJK Plugs on Ebay for $55.oo for set of 4,but had to wait 3 weeks for them.Im sure once you put thoes in you wil;l be good togo. Good luck Dude.

·
Registered
236 Posts
The NGK IR plugs are the only plugs to use and are available at Discount Auto Parts or O'Reiley's Auto Parts for $11 each.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Junk NGK IR plugs

I had a bad intermintint problem and I norrowed it down to plugs. Could not find NGK in my area so I found a cross for Autolite #4302 and the unit works fine. For me it was $47 each plus freight for NGK or $20 freight included for four Autolite plugs.

Bryan

21 - 25 of 25 Posts