Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rolled my jet ski last week and it was upside down for about 8-10 minutes. When I got to it, the engine compartment was almost full with water (I thought I was going to sink it there). I have gotten the water out of the filter box, dried the spark plugs, but it still won't turn over when I try to start it. All the electric is working and I changed the battery but still no luck. Wondering if I just need to take it to the shop, or if anyone has any ideas just let me know.

Thank you
Zak

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JayDawg

I rolled it clockwise, just as the instructions told me too, I did remove the plugs, but the engine wouldn't turn over. The engine compartment was almost completely full with water. I had bought an extended warranty when I purchased the ski new last year, but I don't know that this is covered. I can't even get the engine to turn over, so taking the spark plugs out didn't really do much good. I guess the electrical system is ok, when I put the key in, the speedometer/time/and everything else kicks on, plus the battery is good since it is not beeping telling me it is low or anything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.