Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am interested in purchasing a 2008 RXT-X 225hp with 70hrs of use. Included in the sale is a newer trailer/2 SeaDoo life jackets/SeaDoo transport cover/Rope and Tube/transferable extended warranty until June of 2012

The RXT has been babied since purchased in 08 and has never been put in salt water and has had all the standard maintenance done since purchase.

I can get all of this for $8700. How good of a deal is this?? This will be the first time I buy a watercraft of any kind.

Thanks,
djloveu

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hello,

I am interested in purchasing a 2008 RXT-X 225hp with 70hrs of use. Included in the sale is a newer trailer/2 SeaDoo life jackets/SeaDoo transport cover/Rope and Tube/transferable extended warranty until June of 2012

The RXT has been babied since purchased in 08 and has never been put in salt water and has had all the standard maintenance done since purchase.

I can get all of this for $8700. How good of a deal is this?? This will be the first time I buy a watercraft of any kind.

Thanks,
djloveu
I think you are reffering to the 2008 RXT-X 255, not a 225. I would say that if you sea trial it and it performs well then jump on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts