Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a boat owner and former stand up rider who has never had a sitdown. The family wants one and yamaha 4 stroke seems like the way to go. Here are my questions:

1.) Is $6500 a good deal for a slightly used one? It does have some dings on it and some mildew on the handle bar pad and nose plastic. The boat has a 4 year extended warranty. Price includes galvanized trailer.

2.) Are these good, reliable, fun pwcs?

I am thinking to take it to the dealer and have it looked over. I am not sure why someone would let a brand new ski sit with only 6 hours on it.

Any input would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
The mildew and dings concern me especially if it only has 6 hours on it. Test ride it first in the water and make sure everything runs good. If so, then I'm going to say that it is a good deal especially if it comes with a trailer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jay,

Thanks for the quick response.

The dings are from hitting the doc on its first voyage. They are not dents but more like pvc residue from the dock. They might even come off.

As far as the mildew, it appears that this ski has been sitting outside for a while and exposed to the elements.

The ski does come with a trailer.

Just thought I would clarify.

thanks,

Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts