Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. This is my first post. We are new to the waverunner world. We recently sold our boat and purchased 2 pre-owned waverunners. I'm having issues with one. We took our 2008 VX Deluxe to the river a few days ago. When we unloaded, it cranked right up fine but after only a few seconds, the check engine light came on and it started beeping. We loaded it back on the trailer and took it home. When I started on the hose it ran for a few seconds, just barely long enough to turn the water on, and then died. I have not been able to get it restarted since. The batter ran down as I tried starting so I took it out to charge. It still won't start. The engine will turn over but it just won't fire. Also the display won't come on. I'll get the little green light flashing saying it's unlocked, but nothing else. I've checked the fuses and they all seem fine. Same with the plugs. I'm at a loss. Does this have a reset switch for the electrical system? Could the batter still be the issue even though it will turn over? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts