Personal Water Craft Forum banner

2009 SHO yamaha and a 2006 honda turbo

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Transam 98 
#1 ·
I have a 2009 yamaha SHO cruiser and a 2006 honda aquatrax f12x turbo. These are both VERY LOW HOURS about 19 on both. They are a Hual Rite trailer. This is one of the better trailers out there due to it is wider than most. Trailer is a 2009 as well and paid 1400$ just for the trailer. The yamaha is a supercharged model and is the fastest stock pwc on the water. I could'nt find anyone that could stay with me on it. Was able to pull boats with the power and yet get out of the way VERY quickly on it. Due to my shoulder surgery I will not be able to use these this season and am looking for a boat. Something like a yamaha 212x, AR220, ar230, or wake boat. would consider trades. The yamaha has a 5 year warrenty on it as well over the factory warrenty

Asking price 20500 These are basicly brand new. at used cost. You can't find a used sho anywhere. (Trust me I tried last year to find one.)
email me tbpluskj@yahoo.com
or call 405-503-8173

Here is the craigslisting that it is under.
2009 yamaha waverunner super charged and 2006 Honda turbo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.