Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to head to the dealer tomorrow and pick up a brand new 2009 Yamaha FZR with magnum trailer. Looking forward to getting back into Jetskis (last one I had was an 89 Seadoo). Just wondering if anyone on the site has any opinions on them and has any good information that you only come across through experience.

Thanks in advance for any information and looking forward to being a part of the site.

·
Registered
47 Posts
fzr

:thumbsup:never rode one but read and heard only great things about this ski. great for the chop ,fast as hell on the glass but an RXP will give you all you can handle, lightwt hull for its size and makes you carve the water like your on rails Like all supercharged skis "she pulls hard",lets not forget all the high performance aftermarket "goodies" this ski has available after just 2 yrs , good luck:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Lucky Dude! Never ridden one either, but know a guy that has a FZS. It looks very nimble on the water, almost like it rides above the water. The Corvette of skis.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Lucky Dude! Never ridden one either, but know a guy that has a FZS. It looks very nimble on the water, almost like it rides above the water. The Corvette of skis.

hey i like that!! the corvette of skis,yeah but be careful ,there's an RXP lurking around the corner and they try to call themselves "the Ferrari of skis "LOL Its a classic shootout.;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey i like that!! the corvette of skis,yeah but be careful ,there's an RXP lurking around the corner and they try to call themselves "the Ferrari of skis "LOL Its a classic shootout.;)
I was trying to decide between the Yamaha and the Seadoo but it seemed that most reviews suggested that the Yamaha was a more durable product requiring less maintenance and upkeep.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts