Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out Personalwatercraft.com for a review on the 2009 Yamaha VX Deluxe/VX Cruiser.

2009 Yamaha VX Deluxe/VX Cruiser Review

Four-stroke personal watercraft changed, some would even rightfully argue saved, the PWC industry. Early four-strokes, however, were too expensive to truly grow the market. That’s why midway through the current decade, manufacturers were locked in a battle to produce the first ‘inexpensive’ four-stroke. Yamaha fired the first shot, introducing the VX Sport in late 2005. Since that day, VX-based models have been the best-selling watercraft in the industry each and every year they’ve been in production.

Read More: 2009 Yamaha VX Deluxe/VX Cruiser Review

·
Registered
9 Posts
i broke my rearview mirrors on a new 2008 Yamaha VX Cruiser does anyone know the part number so i can order or do they have any i can purchase

·
Registered
3 Posts
VX cruiser

Hi man i'm planning on getting the 2009 vx Deluxe and i want to know from you is it fast cuz i dont need something that is extremely fast neither something that is slow i need something that is just can be called ' fast ' so i want to know that from you.

Thanx in advance

·
Registered
9 Posts
The VX Cruiser is a nice jet ski it has a learning mode that will not let it go over 35 which for me is fast enough and out of learning mode works even better for the kids. Nice handling can be fast if you want it but more importantly low speed handles well. Hope it answers you question the only thing is where the rear view mirrors are located takes a little adjustment as they sit low on the front sides other than that sweet ski.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The VX Cruiser is a nice jet ski it has a learning mode that will not let it go over 35 which for me is fast enough and out of learning mode works even better for the kids. Nice handling can be fast if you want it but more importantly low speed handles well. Hope it answers you question the only thing is where the rear view mirrors are located takes a little adjustment as they sit low on the front sides other than that sweet ski.
Does anyone know if this "learning mode" applies to the 2010 model? The fastest I can recall getting my ski up to was around 44 or so mph, and have been somewhat disappointed. I had made a thread thinking maybe there was an aftermarket way to boost the power to get more speed, but perhaps this may very well be the inhibiting factor? If this is indeed the case, and the ski comes factory preset to be in learning mode, how do I turn it off?

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the 2012 FX Cruiser SHO and the learning mode is activated by a remote control. Also on mine, if it's in the learner/low RPM mode...a light turns on on the dash "L-Mode". Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Voltage regulator wiring

Hey,
I have a 2009 vx1100. The connector for the voltage regulator is missing the cables into the plug. Can anyone send me a photo or describe the correct order for the 5 cables that enter the voltage regulator.

A photo of the connector is attached.

Many thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbi waverunner owner here.Purchased a very clean 07 fx cruiser.Washed her down and the owner told me it was serviced last year after taken out of the water and hasnt been in the water yet this year,So I clean her up, and after reading a good bit start it and put her on the hose.Runs very quiet and smooth water is coming out the back however no water out of the left side discharge in the front the boat.Sfter about 10 min or so red warning light comes on and loud beeb beeb.I shut her down immediatly.Oil is good and water was flowing.Any ideas?I am taking it to a yamaha dealer to be looked at . Motor isnt really hot at all could touch head and manifold(exhaust) Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Information please

The seal on pipe 2 in engine came off of my 2006 VX Sport, why does this occur, everything else seems fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts