Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FZR Review on Personalwatercraft.com. Watch the video and let us know what you think of the review.

Straight from the shores of Lake Allatoona in beautiful Kennesaw, Ga. comes the newest WaveRunner in a long history of Yamaha personal watercraft. Using the code name ‘Edgemaster’ the engineers at Yamaha have cornered a breed of competitive and performance-based riders as their basis for the creation called the FZR.
According to history the Edgemaster wants a very nimble handling craft with a finely tuned powerplant to propel him to championship status among his peers. This persona will also want to become one with his machine and create a seamless juncture to make him the pure performance rider with nothing left behind. Where the persona ends pure performance begins.

Read More: 2009 Yamaha WaveRunner FZR Review

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got a rock stuck on the propeller. I removed it, but a "lock" light shows on the display, and can not get the jetski started. Anyone would know how to have this fixed?

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
I have a FZS, thanks for your prompt answer.
I can't really help since I don't know how is FZ security system is set up. If it's like the old GP then press "mode" and "A" at the same time. Then it will prompt you to enter the security code which is usually AAAA then it will say to start the motor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts