Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK... so I just got this going last night... didn't have time to do much video except for one showing it works! Woot! I'll post more later but for now....

This is the YAMAHA WAVERUNNER PWC KICKER KS525 SPEAKER ROCKFORD AMP system as listed on ebay....

The song is redone by Dread Zeppelin (obviously a Led Zeppelin original)

EDIT: Ok... it's blocked again... unbelievable... I'll do a better video and repost tonight.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Say the video contains content from Warner Chappell, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Were you playing music in the video from the jetski stereo that was this guys music maybe?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Damn... they blocked it again... A Dread Zeppelin song that most people have never even heard of... I disputed it already of fare use and it was unlocked I guess temporarily... unbelievable how STUPID corporate america is.

" Dispute rejected, claim has been reinstated."

What a bunch of douchebags.... how do they expect to sell more of their music when NO ONE is playing it? I'll try playing something else by a different recording label... unbelievable.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't posted much to youtube but the video seems to be unblocked again :S

I'll shoot some video on the water this weekend; I'm curious to see how it sounds on the open water... Hopefully the videos won't keep on getting blocked... I would think testing a stereo with music would be considered fair use when I actually own the cd's...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts