Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After about an hour on the water, I get the long beep and low voltage warning so we make sure not to shut the ski off and head to the marina. I've replaced the battery and the rectifier (got an OEM this time) and still get the same warning. I put a multimeter on the rectifier and it appears that stator is pushing AC volts to the rectifier but we can't get a reading of DC volts coming out. Might be a time delay on the rectifier or we may not be doing something right. I've been told rarely do the stators go bad (this ski has about 35 hours on it) but I'm not sure what else it could be. I've checked fuses and made sure to tighten all battery cable connections. Any help you all could provide would be greatly appreciated.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top