Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find out what is the flush kit compatible with my 2015 Super Jet stock. I already ordered a back flush kit that you insert through the pisser and it was too big made for after market, so I had to return it. I want to try to get a regular one instead of back flush and I'm not sure where exactly does it go. I used to have a 1993 Kawi 750sx and it already had one screwed in. I also suspect that my jet ski sucked down a few too many weeds as most of the lakes around here are very weedy before you get to the deep stuff. What is the best way to take the weeds out? Do I have to take apart stuff? Thank you, I appreciate any help I can get.

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Going to have to research the kit (providing I can remember when I get home). Weeds go no further than the jet pump. Most you should have to do is pull the intake grate.

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
This is one area I wish Yamaha had stayed consistent. Some ski's came with the attachment for a flush kit, and some didn't.
If you don't already have the flush connector, you will need to buy the whole flush kit for about 35.00.
There should be a small brass plug with a screwdriver slot on the header pipe right by the exhaust manifold. The kit will come with a brass fitting that will screw into the hole when the plug is removed. Coat the threads with high temp teflon paste before install. Number 12 in the diagram.
Yamaha WaveRunner Parts 2015 WAVERUNNER SUPER JET - SJ700BP EXHAUST 1 Diagram

1 - 3 of 3 Posts