What if you don't have the VTS button? I have just a regular GTI 130 not SE version with VTS button mFound this out there. Pretty simple to follow.
1. Press Red start button (without Layard = Wake up ski)
2. Insert Lanyard and hold down the IBR lever.
3. When IBR Override mode is displayed in the screen, keep IBR lever pressed and press set.
4. Once in override mode (with IBR lever pressed) toggle VTS buttons up or down. If needed all the way up, press and hold.
5. When you reach the position desired, let go the IBR Trigger/lever. The ski will come out of IBR override mode, and the IBR will remain in position.
6. When complete, start the ski and then the IBR will return to position.
It's in your owners manual. If you don't have one, go here:What if you don't have the VTS button? I have just a regular GTI 130 not SE version with VTS button m
Great thanks a bunch I will give this a shot when I get home. I was able to get it to go up and down in the past but I remember being a little tricky maybe I wasn't holding the button long enough. But again thanks for your timeIt's in your owners manual. If you don't have one, go here:
On models without the VTS UP/DOWN button, use the UP/DOWN arrow button on the RH handlebar to
move the iBR to the desired position once the iBR override function has been activated as described in the previous